Friday, January 12, 2018

January 06 - 12, 2018 ~ The Whispering Tarot

The Whispering Tarot
Elizabeth Hazel
Playing Cards R Us / 2008
EMH © www.kozmic-kitchen.com

I revisited The Whispering Tarot by Liz Hazel.  It was a great find and it is still a great deck.  The original blog post is here, if you'd like more detail. 

I have been sick all week, and I think that the deck reflected that quite well.  Rather than answer any of my requests for deep thoughts, it threw back my physical condition as well as the irrational bit of fear mongered up by the fear-mongering news regarding the flu.  I do not have the flu, but it was always a worry.  My favorite set of cards basically told me I was drowning in snot, over-reacting, and to take cold medications.  Seemed to help.

I am not sure if this deck is still available, but if you do happen to come upon one, buy it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment