It has been a long year of daily 3 card draws using a different deck each week. I used a random number generator to keep myself honest. There were some decks I hated. They made their week drag on for what seemed like months. In some cases, it was as if I was being drug over broken glass for a week! Other decks were so great that the week flew by and I was left regretting having to change decks. Those decks are marked for additional study for 2012.
All in all, I enjoyed the exercise. However, because I am adding a "Deck of the Month" for 2012, I will be only drawing ONE card daily from my deck of the week. I have enough decks to go another year...so I don't see the Deck of the Week exercise ending for the time being.
Tomorrow is a Tarot Holiday - hopefully spent putting the final touches to my new Tarot & Oracle Deck Collection Database.
"In some cases, it was as if I was being drug over broken glass for a week!"
ReplyDeleteLOL, I can relate to this, but funnily the decks I dreaded turned out to be okay, and some of the ones I thought I would enjoy were my "broken glass" ones. :)
Finally figured out how to post on your blog - via Google!
BodhiSeed - http://thesycamoretree.livejournal.com
Well done for making it so far! I only hope I can keep going as long. One thing it has made me realise so far is that I have some decks I know I won't really read with. Do I keep them for my collection or move them on? Some I think will definitely go to a new home.
ReplyDelete