![]() |
| AEON ~ Thoth Tarot |
On January 1st, I drew my first card of the year. The first card of my ridiculously ambitious (and over-achiever) plan of a deep and intellectual Thoth study. The Lovers. I just looked at that card and had feelings of dread. Then, I decided that since I am here, I might as well as make a go of it. The next day, I thought, why don't I do a three-card draw? Like I was doing 6, 7 years ago when I was really deep into the tarot world? Sure, let's dig that failure hole even larger! Woohoo!! So, I drew the cards. And made that decision to find a different deck lest I just chuck all decks into the bin and call it a day!
As I did before, I will likely post a summary / review at the end of the week. It will take some practice and I might change up everything, but for now, that is what I plan to do! I have to reinstate the other pages of the blog (2011, 2012, and a list of my collection) so that I can keep track of the ones I have already used.
But first, some housekeeping. In the process of transferring this blog from a defunct account, the images migrated but not the links! I will endeavour to fix those a little at a time. <---- See!! Progress. Before, I would sit up all night and make it all perfect. Now, I will deal with it in chunks and no reason to overwhelm myself in the process!
Welcome to 2018 and Welcome Back, Squirrel!

No comments:
Post a Comment