XI: Lust - What a fiery, passionate card this is! I love meeting this cards before moving My Fool along the path. Oddly, the cards have been following my OBOD work and unfortunately, I can't elaborate greatly on what that is. But one of the important parts of any spiritual journey is meeting yourself. In the past, I have spent many hours with the "Devil" card. Learning to accept "the beast within" (so to speak) allowed me to make great strides fifteen years ago. This, too, is a card with which I need to spend time. Meeting this part of yourself should not be considered "bad" or "dirty" or "immoral." Being able to be passionate about something is not wrong. Odd how people are reluctant to just bask in their own light. I am one of those people, though I am making an effort. It is remarkably difficult. Even more so, I think, then when I looked into the dark recesses of my self.
Lesson of the day? Find passion. Be passion. Live passion.
Health & Fitness Card
Yesterday, it was the 10 of Wands: Oppression. Today, the 9 of Wands: Strength. Normally, I wouldn't have worked out today. I always just take that week off and suffer through the pain. But today, I decided that no matter what, I would go to the gym. Even if I didn't do the entire time, I would at least make an effort. I went 20 minutes on the elliptical before it was just too uncomfortable. Even then, I still felt the benefits of being active. I was a bit more energized and was more positive about tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment