Thursday, April 8, 2010

Daily Double: Magus and Good Intentions (KCups)

The Magus is a good lesson card today.  Today, I learned something.  As I was looking in the mirror, I saw myself.  I saw myself, just for a moment, as who I am at this time.  I have been sharp and suspicious.  I have been self-denigrating and full of self loathing.  As I said before (I: Magus), with knowledge comes a great deal of responsibility.  There is much to be done and this is the first step.  I am not sure I want to explore HOW I got to this point, at least not now.  What is important now is that I realize that there are serious issues and that I need to take the steps to resolve them.

Health & Fitness
The Knight of Cups - what a great card.  Of course I think it is great - I am a Pisces with Scorpio ascending.  Fire and water is a great combination:  drive with no ability to carry it through.  That is something I need to overcome.  Something I have worked hard to overcome, actually.  Enthusiasm that is quickly dissipated in the running water of my thoughts.  What I don't want to become yet another diluted goal is the one that I have made for health and fitness.  This is one of those times when the water must carry the fire and not douse it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment