Finally, I have finished and have become free of the yoke of academic responsibilities. At least for a little while. When I start again, it shall be the Final Class. The end will be in sight. It will not be as oppressive as my schedule has been.
I decided to do a one-card health draw - just to see. And I drew The Hanged Man. So, take a break, and return to the majors. Go figure.
The Hanged Man is taking it in stride, reviewing his options, checking out what needs to be done. Doesn't look very happy about it, and definitely doesn't seem to be doing it willingly. But sometimes, you just have to be forced to see. I need to do something about my health. I need to be serious about it. I need to stop making excuses.
I think it's these pauses that allow us to evaluate and change things up, allowing us to more easily incorporate new habits into our busy lives. But you're right, it does take work and serious dedication.
ReplyDelete:) Leigh
Good luck with your last term of classes!