Sunday, November 18, 2012

More White Cats....

So, continuing on with yesterday's reading, I am trying to figure out this whole career thing.  I like what I do, but I think I can do better or different.  Maybe I am ready to make the big plunge.  Maybe not.  Anyway, 3 more cards...

The Knight of Cups tells me that perhaps this Air of Water would be a good place to start.  Have Air, can think.  Have Water, can care.  Bring that to Earth and you gotta pretty well rounded package.  Except Fire, though.  Something to think about, maybe.  And then sitting in the middle is a rather fat King of Wands.  I was a bit surprised that he is so fat.  Nothing wrong with being fat.  But it just struck me as odd that the Fire of Fire would be fat and lethargic.  And hmmm.....well, maybe that is the message.   Maybe this is what too much Fire can do.  Make a person greedy and wanting to consume everything around them - all the money, all the power, all the everything.  So, here we have the missing Air and Water in the Knight, but a surplus of Fire shown in the King.  These are things the Lovely Queen of Disks was missing - but the warning is clear.

What warning?  Why that little 2 of Disks!  He looks right out and says to beware going too far in any one direction.  I do think he is supporting Air and Water - seriously, look at all the Air and Water in that card!

No comments:

Post a Comment