Saturday, November 17, 2012

November 17 - 23, 2012 ~ Tarot of the The White Cats

I have had this deck for some time.  I think it was the 'mini' part that made me interested.  That and the cat theme.  However, it is so very RWS and I am not enamoured of it at all.  I have tried to read with it and the cards are so small that I can't see them at all.  I have put this deck off for all this time, but now that I am down to the last few decks in the collection, I have to deal with it. 

A quick 3-card reading this evening netted:

Queen of Pentacles ~ Ace of Chalices ~ 2 of Pentacles

I used no spread, no positional meanings, and had no focus.  But the first thing is Career - TADA - Career.


That is what it looks like to me, anyway.  I am striving to be the QofP at my job. I want to be calm and confident.  I want to nurture as well as educate.  And yet, that isn't happening.  Or more realistically, it is tending to go all QofP to the extreme.  TOO nurturing.  I get mired down and can't answer questions without sounding stupid.  I end up doubting myself and my future.  But then again, this is what I want to do.  And that means something.  And given that, the Ace of Cups is telling me that there is a starting point, even for things that bring joy.  One doesn't just start out all perfect and ready to go! No, there is a bit of a maturation time.  So what's the trick?? The trick is in the 2 of P.  Finding that balance, being comfortable, and making the little changes that can allow for maturation into something more meaningful. The Q of P can happen - but it needs to find some balance with some other "stuff."  Air and Water would be good to add.  Get the emotions under control and focused and also allow the mind to be sharp.



I still wish I could see the cards! LOL

1 comment: